Friday 23 October 2009

I THINK I AM FINALLY GETTING IT !!!!!

hiya
well what what can i say 5 weeks into the course and my head is full of stuff,
i have finally made my mind up what im doing for my assignment for lin,i have changed my mind so many times and im doing something completly different to what i said lol"thanks to lin "it was very helpfull staying behind and having a chat im going to write up my observation for fiona tonight, and im going to WARWICK tommorrow to get stuck into my assignment,it has been hard work already and i know i have lots more to do and lots of transditional dips to go through i have already started to change my time management i would be normally be having a drink on a friday night but im blogging and got fionas work to do so thats enough from me see you all soon x

3 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo, brilliant Janine, Keep blogging lol xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, your first post is so funny! Well done! And it's great to read about changes you are going through - learning is very much about changing awareness, habits, focus, likes, - god knows what else, lots of stuff indeed :) I wish you to enjoy those changes a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well here we are one year on whoo 2nd year, its been tough at times but so glad i am doing this course. for fionas module we are doing a longitudal study and for rachels we have picked a country to study.and last but not least is lins on lins i have decided to do racism within childrens litrature. i have got a few books from warwick that are very intresting on this subject 'the slant of the pen racism in childrens books' just fingers crossed it has what i need for this lit review also another is race and education by tomlinson which also looks intresting as it includes politics within britian i do feel like i need to start though this is me all over i always say it but i have made a pact with myself to get things going a bit quicker this year. even though i was never late handing in work and i never missed one lecture last year !!!!!!! i need to jump start myself into getting on with starting im sure once i do everything will fall in to place well heres hoping lol im also trying to update a bit more than i did last year b back soon love janine x

    ReplyDelete